pretty-print and macroexpansion

Hi MCLers,

I'm using MCL2.0b1p3 (I have MCL2.0 final, but CLIM doesn't work with
it yet) and have a question concerning pretty-printing and
macroexpansion.

When I use ctrl-m in a buffer, the macroexpansion is printed in the
Listener. But it isn't *pretty-printed* even if *print-pretty* is T. I
have to manually do a (pprint '<cut-paste-the-print-out>). So how can
I make the macroexpanding buffer commands pretty-print its result?
When I think of it, it is more reasonable to pretty-print the
macroexpansion even if *print-pretty* is NIL, instead of not doing it
when it it T.
--
Hallvard Traetteberg
Dept. of Knowledge Based Systems