Problems with sequence-dialog-items

  I'm working on an interface tool which displays a list of items
in a sequence dialog item.  I want to be able to click on an item
and have additional info on the item be displayed in the window
containing the sequence-dialog-item.  What I tried was to put an
after method on highlight-table-cell which would do the display.
This works, but it seems to cause the display of the extra info
to be repeatedly refreshed.  There's obviously a loop here caused
by the update to the container window.

  Is there a better way to do this?  Would it simply be better
to define a dialog-item-action method for the table which does
the right thing?

  ...bill

--
   / Bill Andersen (waander@cs.umd.edu) /