Re: Tracing a method

Thanks for all the help.  As it turns out, I was tracing:
(:method bar (foo t t)) when I shoulda been tracing (:method bar (foo
foobar t))

Apologies for my misunderstanding of this.

Now, however, I have another problem:
Since the function I am calling is being called from click-event-handler,
the trace window comes up with no buttons.

Now I can fix this by eval-enqueueing (sp?) the particular call that needs
to be traced and can get away with it this time (I think), but in code that
was buggy in a manner that was time-dependent, this wouldn't be very
useful.
"TANSTAAFL" Rich lynch@ils.nwu.edu