Re: formating doc strings

>Is there a way to include the formating commands used in MCL within the
>documentation strings of your functions and macros?  I tried the
>simplystic approach of including @i @d and @p for ident, mon-spaced, and
>default font (respectively) but it didn't work.
>        Jeffrey

'fraid it doesn't work that way. Sounds like a reasonable idea, but I
wouldn't want it to be the default in case some portable Common Lisp
code has at-sign ("@") characters in comments that would be erroneously
interpreted as font specs (then again, I can't think of any reason that
someone would say "@i", "@d", or "@p" in their comments). I'll put it
on my list of ideas for "I need a break" hacks.