[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: formating doc strings
- To: email@example.com (Jeffrey B Kane)
- Subject: Re: formating doc strings
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Guillaume Cartier)
- Date: Tue, 20 Oct 92 12:52:19 -0400
- Cc: email@example.com (Macintosh Common Lisp)
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
| Is there a way to include the formating commands used in MCL within the
| documentation strings of your functions and macros? I tried the
| simplystic approach of including @i @d and @p for ident, mon-spaced, and
| default font (respectively) but it didn't work.
If you don't need your code to be portable to non-MCL common lisps,
you could use my ONLINE-HELP unit to create your own personal online
help files that will be completly integrated to MCL's help system.
Get the file Cartiers-Contribs-1.1.sea.hqx at the cambridge archive.
Best of luck,