Re: formating doc strings

<---
| Is there a way to include the formating commands used in MCL within the
| documentation strings of your functions and macros?  I tried the
| simplystic approach of including @i @d and @p for ident, mon-spaced, and
| default font (respectively) but it didn't work.
|         Jeffrey
--->

If you don't need your code to be portable to non-MCL common lisps,
you could use my ONLINE-HELP unit to create your own personal online
help files that will be completly integrated to MCL's help system.

Get the file Cartiers-Contribs-1.1.sea.hqx at the cambridge archive.

Best of luck,
Guillaume.