abusive mail loop

I know you're all as sick as I am of the recent brain damage
causing the same message to be sent to info-mcl a dozen times.

The problem is not caused by our machine here at Apple -
the headers indicate that claven.idbsu.edu is sending all these
messages mercilessly. If anyone can tell me what or where
idbsu.edu is, and who to phone about this, I'd be much obliged.

I will shut down the info-mcl list for a while (maybe a day or
so) until we can get this problem resolved. Sorry, and thanks
for your patience.