Re: Class Browser for MCL CLOS

>Of the class browsers distributed on the MCL 2.0 CD-ROM, which is the best
>to use for general class browsing? In attempting to install the "rm"
>browser, I continue to get an error indicating that I have an error in the
>logical path name. Can anyone show me how to modify the "rm" browser
>install to work on an arbitrary directory and floder path?

I copied a revised and extended version of the class browser to
cambridge.apple.com:/pub/mcl2/contrib/RMs-Contribs-1.0.sea.hqx
This version works with MCL 2.0(p1). If you do not have access to this
directory I can send you the file via mail (it's about 200K).

There is another class browser you might want to try:
cambridge.apple.com:/pub/mcl2/contrib/geta-browser-v1.2.hqx

Ralf

Ralf Moeller
University of Hamburg
Bodenstedtstr. 16