[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: old hardcopy.lisp
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: old hardcopy.lisp
- From: "Mark A. Tapia" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1992 11:19:30 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Douglas E. Roesch" <email@example.com> writes:
Back in 1.3.2 there was an example file called "hardcopy.lisp" that did
some nice one-page, one-shot printing of windows. I've tried converting
it to 2.0, without success (so far). Does anyone have routines like
these written for 2.0 that they'd be willing to share?
The contrib library at cambridge.apple.com contains a version of
my printing utilities for MCL2.0:
You'll need to use binhex to decode the file.
The printing utilities contain:
1. a window-hardcopy method for non-fred windows that calls print-contents
to print the subviews. Print-contents methods are defined for several
types of views.
2. a picture-hardcopy routine that produces a hardcopy of a picture
(record type :picture), using the picture frame.
3. a general hardcopy routine for customizing hardcopy.
In addition, the printing utility allows you to print each window using
a different page setup and to save and restore the page setup details for