[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Making a lambda-expr more like a fn
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, rik@cs.UCSD.EDU
- Subject: Re: Making a lambda-expr more like a fn
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>
- Date: 16 Nov 92 11:28:00 GMT
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 16 Nov 92 11:26:52+0100
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 16 Nov 92 11:28:00 GMT
Only the evaluator and the compiler process #' to create a function. If you
don't want to compile, call EVAL.
Or better, try to not create functions at run time.