Re: Logical pathname bug?

Thanks forthe logical pathname tutorial.
Definitly FAQ material.

 From your message:
  Here is the replacement in MCL final which uses logical hosts:
    (setf (logical-pathname-translations "mcl")
          (list (list "mcl:**;*.*"
                      (full-pathname
                        "ccl:**;*.*")))

    (setf (logical-pathname-translations "Utilities")
          (list (list "Utilities:**;*.*"
                      (full-pathname
                        "mcl:utilities;**;*.*"))))

The first arg to logical-pathname-translations, according to
CLtL2 is a "host".
In your example, I can almost believe mcl is a host, but
no way can "Utilities" meet my notion of a "host".
If the way you describe it is in fact how it works, CL2
has sure made the concepts difficult by the misleading
terminology.