Re: rlet keyword documentation

    From: jbk@world.std.com (Jeffrey B Kane)

    > I was wondering where the documentation was for all the possible keywords
    > that can be used with rlet...
    Well at the risk of talking to myself, I found the answer and wanted to post it
    in case it wasn't obvious to anyone else.  It turns our that there are two global
    variables:

                         *record-types* ...

Try evaluating (ccl::load-all-records) before looking at this
variable, and you will find that there are many more possible record
types (436, in my world).  rlet and other forms that refer to record
types load these definitions automatically upon reference.