[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Basic color use in MCL
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Basic color use in MCL
- From: email@example.com (Bill Andersen)
- Date: 22 Nov 92 08:59:04 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: U of Maryland, Dept. of Computer Science, Coll. Pk., MD 20742
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I just want to draw some stuff in a view in various colors. I have
an application with a bunch of subviews inside a view inside a window.
The stuff I want to draw is in the innermost subviews...
I tried the following....
(defclass my-view (view) ())
(defmethod view-draw-contents ((self my-view))
(with-focused-view self ; maybe this is redundant
(with-pstrs ((str "Hello!"))
But the string just gets drawn in the default foreground
color of the outermost window. What's the deal? Could someone
supply some examples of how to do stuff with colors?? Maybe
post it to the archive????
/ Bill Andersen (email@example.com) /
/ University of Maryland /
/ Department of Computer Science /
/ College Park, Maryland 20742 /