upload of geta-strings in Cambridge

I just uploaded the geta-strings in cambridge.apple.com in directory
/pub/mcl2/contrib.

-------- Begin Advertisement ----------

Geta-stings is a set a utilities that allows strings manipulations.

These function are largely inspired by the veru usefull string functions of
REXX.

One of the main function is "parse" which allows powerfull and easy string
parsing. Other functions are (sorry I cannot document them here) :

        abbrev center centre compare copies delstr delword index
        insert justify lastpos left n-str-char nchar phrase-find
        prefixe right set-delimiter space string-find string-member
        strip substr subword suffixe translate verify word wordindex
        wordlength words

--------- End Advertisement -----------

Enjoy!

Mathieu Lafourcade

---
Lafourcade Mathieu
GETA (Groupe d'Etude pour la Traduction Automatique)
IMAG (Institut de Mathematiques Appliquees de Grenoble)
BP 53X, 38041 GRENOBLE CEDEX, FRANCE

Lafourca@imag.fr