[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MCL: it's fun!!!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: MCL: it's fun!!!
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>
- Date: 01 Dec 92 07:56:00 GMT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 01 Dec 92 07:54:48+0100
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 01 Dec 92 07:56:00 GMT
WOuld it be possible to separate the bug fix patch from the back-to-front
behaviour patch? The usual guideline is for the "Save this file?" dialog to
apply to the front window. Even if it means more redrawing, it allows the user
to see what the question is about. You could make the behaviour optional, with
a flag *back-to-front-saving* defaulting to NIL.