[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MCL: it's fun!!!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>
- Subject: Re: MCL: it's fun!!!
- From: email@example.com (Bill St. Clair)
- Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1992 11:34:34 -0600
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
At 7:56 12/1/92 +0000, Ranson wrote:
>WOuld it be possible to separate the bug fix patch from the back-to-front
>behaviour patch? The usual guideline is for the "Save this file?" dialog to
>apply to the front window. Even if it means more redrawing, it allows the user
>to see what the question is about. You could make the behaviour optional, with
>a flag *back-to-front-saving* defaulting to NIL.
I forgot to say yesterday that though the patch closes the windows from
back to front, it brings a window that needs saving to the front before
putting up the "Save changes to file "xxx"?" dialog.