[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: What is the time anyways?
- To: email@example.com (Russell Owen), firstname.lastname@example.org (Bob Hall)
- Subject: Re: What is the time anyways?
- From: email@example.com (Bill St. Clair)
- Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1992 17:51:54 -0600
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
At 11:37 12/1/92 -0500, Bob Hall wrote:
>Doesn't (GET-DECODED-TIME) do what you want? (In fact, a superset of
>what you want?)
You are correct.
Russell's code did, however, uncover a bug in MCL's compilation of register
A compiled register trap of the form (register-trap :Dn x :An y ...)
neglected to unbox x before saving it in two halves on the vstack.
Only 5 traps are of this form, which is probably why noone has
noticed this bug before:
#_TempNewHandle, #_SysEnvirons, #_Secs2Date, #_SintRemove, #_SetTimeOut
"register-trap-patch" will be part of patch 2 for MCL 2.0. I'll send
it to anyone who needs to use one of these 5 traps before patch 2 ships