Re: FFT code?

>Date: Fri, 18 Dec 92 15:34:03 PST
>From: mmeehan@eesof.com (Mike Meehan)
>To: bright@ENH.NIST.GOV
>Subject: Re: FFT code?
>Cc: info-mcl@cambridge.apple.com
>
>Dave,
>
>There is a clmath lib somewhere on one of mit's file servers.
>Ive grep'ed my mail archives but cant find where Straz told me about
>this stuff...If you cant find it, lemme know and ill put it up on our
>ftp site...
>
>Its probably on the CD, I dont think its on cambridge.apple.com, but
>maybe it should?

It's at ftp.ai.mit.edu:/pub/clmath.tar and on the CD in "CL Math".
Doesn't seem to have FFT's though. Here's the README file:

-------
Here's a LISP Library of mathematical functions that calculate
hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic functions. Bessel functions,
elliptic integrals, the gamma and beta functions, and the incomplete
gamma and beta functions.  There are probability density functions,
cumulative distributions, and random number generators for the normal,
Poisson, chi-square, Student's T, and Snedecor's F functions. Multiple
linear regression, Fletcher-Powell unconstrained minimization,
numerical integration, root finding, and convergence. Code to factor
numbers and to do the Solovay-Strassen probabilistic prime test.

A paper describing this library is available from the MIT AI Lab
publications department as AIM-774

:author Gerald Roylance
:title "Some Scientific Subroutines in LISP"
:date September 1984
:pages 12
:cost $3.00
:adnum AD-A147889