Re: arglist display

>Dear Folks:
>    A minor annoyance in MCL 2.0 is the changed behavior of the
>Listener mini-buffer's display of function argument lists.  As in 1.3.2,
>when *arglist-on-space* is T, a function's argument list is displayed on
>typing the first space after the function name.
>    Unlike 1.3.2, the NEXT keystroke in 2.0 causes the mini-buffer
>display to disappear.  Since (for my purposes anyway) one of the main
>uses of the displayed argument list is to remind me what to type, the
>current behavior is frustrating.  Am I missing something obvious?  Is
>there any way to revert to 1.3.2's behavior here?  Thanks.

(setq ccl::*save-arglist-info* t)

However, what it still doesn't do, is if you type (foo , and foo is not a
function is erase the old arglist.
Basically, if I'm looking for a function name that I'm not sure of and I
just used another function with a similar arglist, I have to type (let and
then erase that just to get a known arglist so I can see if it changes when
I type (foo to see if foo *really* has an arglist, or I'm just seeing the
arglist from before.
--
--
-- "TANSTAAFL" Rich lynch@ils.nwu.edu