[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Setup linewidth for Laserwriter
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Setup linewidth for Laserwriter
- From: emele@email@example.com (Martin Emele)
- Date: 29 Jan 93 15:18:06 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: IMS, University of Stuttgart, Germany
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Does anyone know how to change the default linewidth setup for
printing on a laserwriter. I'm using Mark A. Tapia's print-u.lisp
utility for printing a PICT graphic on a Laserwriter IIg. I set the
Quickdraw pensize to #@(1 1) and it looks fine on the screen even
after scaling but if I print it on the Laserwriter the lines show up
as thick lines (probably 1 point lines). Is there any possibility to
change the linewidth to 0.1 pt from MCL so that it fits the 300dpi
resolution of the Laserwriter.
If I copy&paste the PICT to MacDraw or Canvas and modify the linewidth
settings there to 0.1 pt it looks ok when printed out. But it would be
nice to be able to do it directly from MCL using the print command.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank's in advance.