Trouble with table-dialog-item

Dear sirs,

while upgrading code from MCL 1.3 to 2.0 I've found that, besides using CLOS
syntax, there is no way to set the contents of a table dialog item. That is,
there is no :table-sequence slot any longer. Would you please give me a hint
to overcame this ? Besides that, I've also used array-dialog-items (supplied
with MCL 1.3.2, but not with MCL 2.0). Would you please send me the upgraded
array-dialog-items code ? Please answer to the address below, for I don't
subscribe to the distribution list. Thank you very much,

Gabriel Valiente				Telefon +3471 172967
Professor
Dept. de Ciencies Matematiques i Informatica	Telefax +3471 173003
Universitat de les Illes Balears
E-07071 Palma (Balears) Spain			Earn: dmigva0@ps.uib.es