[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
keystrokes without windows
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: keystrokes without windows
- From: "Tod Casasent" <email@example.com>
- Date: 3 Feb 1993 19:22:02 CST
- Organization: Knowledge Based Systems, Inc.
- Priority: normal
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How can you process keystrokes without having a window open?
The main problem we're having is finding and identifying the event
associated with a control- or option-character keystroke. I know about
adding a function into the *eventhook* function. But I don't know how
(within that function) to figure out if I'm looking at a keystroke event (or
even where to get an event).
Ford Prefect - Have you been listening to me.
Arthur Dent - Yes, but I don't think, it's helped any.
"Truth then. Yes, that's it. It must be Truth. For when a man lies
he murders some part of the world. You should know that."
- Merlin to Arthur in "Excalibur"
Jean - Henna neko da ne... == Hobbes - Do you believe in God?
Nadia - Raiyon yo! == Calvin - Well, Somebody's out to get me.
The opinions and statements herein expressed are not those of KBSI and,
if attributable to anyone, are mine.