[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Can I access 256MBytes of memory?
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Can I access 256MBytes of memory?
- From: email@example.com (Christopher J. Vogt)
- Date: 5 Feb 93 05:12:10 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Netcom - Online Communication Services (408 241-9760 guest)
If I buy a Quadra 900/950, and fill its' 16 slots with 16MByte SIMMS,
can I run MCL in a 250MByte memory partition without any problems? Has
anyone actually done anything like this? Has anyone run MCL with over
Christopher J. Vogt vogt@netcom.COM
From: El Eh, CA