Re: ptable and after dark??

I have had problems with certain After Dark modules, but most seem to work fine
with MCL on my systems.

Dan
This doesn't make sense to me - but then again init conflicts seldom do...
After a quite a while of using ptable and After Dark I noticed that After
Dark had stopped working and if I clicked on the control panel button
labelled "WHEN" it would crash. I eliminated inits one by one and I think
I have narrowed down the problem to ptable. With all my other inits, etc.
it works as expected.

Has anyone seen anything like this?
Any other ideas?
If I am using virtual memory do I need even load in ptable?