Re: require and provide

> p. 277 in CLtL says that *modules*, require and provide have left the
> language.  Will they stay in MCL?  I'd appreciate comments and suggestions
> as to what to use.

X3J13 changed it's mind on this one after CLtL2 went to press, and revived this
stuff (although there are still a few details that are likely to be tweaked).
So it's likely to stay in MCL.  You might also want to look at one of the many
public domain defsystem packages around.  I think there were several on the MCL
CD-ROM.