Changing scroller size

	How can I change the size of a scroller *after* it has been created?

	I think what I want is something _like_ setting the field-size - but you
can only do this when you create the scroller!

Explanation:  I'm creating a scrolling-window, which creates a scroller to
be scrolled (!).  I'm then placing a whole bunch of
static-text-dialog-items inside (ie as subviews of) the scroller.  When I
create the scroller, I don't know how much room the
static-text-dialog-items are going to take up - hence I can't tell the
scroller at creation time.  (Make sense?)

		Thanks,
				Tom McDermott               (spon@minnie.cs.su.oz.au)