[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Changing scroller size
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Changing scroller size
- From: email@example.com (Tom McDermott)
- Date: 12 Feb 93 01:38:00 GMT
- Followup-to: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: UTS, Sydney, Australia.
How can I change the size of a scroller *after* it has been created?
I think what I want is something _like_ setting the field-size - but you
can only do this when you create the scroller!
Explanation: I'm creating a scrolling-window, which creates a scroller to
be scrolled (!). I'm then placing a whole bunch of
static-text-dialog-items inside (ie as subviews of) the scroller. When I
create the scroller, I don't know how much room the
static-text-dialog-items are going to take up - hence I can't tell the
scroller at creation time. (Make sense?)
Tom McDermott (firstname.lastname@example.org)