Stack size in MCL

Probably it might be a FAQ, but what is the maximum size of STACK
in MCL. The reason I am asking is that I have to port a big decision
support system to MCL (an SE/30) and Allegro CL/PC (a 486PC), and I
was shocked to know that Allegro CL/PC only has 64K Stack size.

So what is the stack size in MCL, and would it be feasible to port the
application to MCL and Allegro CL ? (the code in Lucid is about 4 Meg +
6 Meg Lucid in image size, if that is of any significance).

M. J. Sawar