[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Stack size in MCL
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Stack size in MCL
- From: M J Sawar <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Aug 93 20:04:53 BST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Probably it might be a FAQ, but what is the maximum size of STACK
in MCL. The reason I am asking is that I have to port a big decision
support system to MCL (an SE/30) and Allegro CL/PC (a 486PC), and I
was shocked to know that Allegro CL/PC only has 64K Stack size.
So what is the stack size in MCL, and would it be feasible to port the
application to MCL and Allegro CL ? (the code in Lucid is about 4 Meg +
6 Meg Lucid in image size, if that is of any significance).
M. J. Sawar