[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: AE Object Specifiers
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: AE Object Specifiers
- From: Mark Allerton <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Aug 93 01:18 GMT0BST-1
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
>We would like to be able to extract and pass AE object specifiers but I
can't find any examples of how to do this from MCL.
I haven't done this in MCL myself, but have recently been writing code in
C that builds and sends AppleEvents, and have found that building Object
Specifiers has been made about a zillion times easier by the use of Jens
Alfke's AEBuild/AEPrint routines - and it might well be worth using this
code via the MCL foreign function interface. I don't have Jens Alfke's
e-mail address, but he's on the AppleScript team, not a million miles
from Infinite Loop, so you should be able to track him down.