[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: AE Object specifier support?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: AE Object specifier support?
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>
- Date: 19 Aug 93 08:29:00 GMT
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=fr/; Relayed; 19 Aug 93 08:29:35+0200
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 19 Aug 93 08:29:00 GMT
There is a MPW library (AEObjectSupportLib.o) that you will need to load into
MCL using the foreign function interface. You will also need to translate the
interface files, that are not provided with MCL.
Does this mail program support AppleScript (*) ? If so, it is much simpler to
talk to it using scripts. With the Open Scripting Architecture API, you can
build, compile and execute scripts very easily.
For documentation, try the new Inside Macintosh : Interapplication Communic-
(*) If it has AE support, adding AppleScript is just a matter of adding an