all platforms support

I'd like to compile a list of all the features that can distinguish the various platforms/compilers that are used for lisp.  It would be good if all of you could send me the features that distinguish their environment.

I will post the results.

Here are the ones I already have:

  #+Allegro
  #+Lucid
  #+Harlequin
  #+Symbolics
  #+MCL

Obviously, I miss (at least) ACL/PC, Ibuki, CMUCL, KCL, and the other free ones.

Also, a few questions:

1) Would it be useful to also collect the old ones (ex: #+coral, ...)
2) Would it be useful to discriminate between various machines for the same compiler (ex: lucid on hp, dec (vax/ultrix), sun (sparc/non-sparc)...)
3) Would it be useful to discriminate between various versions of the environment (ex: pre-clos genera, pre-clim genera,...)

Thanks for any help