Re: geta-browser 2.0, loading pb

Some people encounter problem when loading the geta-browser 2.0:

>I've tried to use geta-browser, 2.0, but there seem to be some missing
>class definitions, specifically draguable-node and t-links.
>
>I have to comment these out to get it to work.
>
>(defclass CLOS-node (#| draguable-node |# standard-node #| t-links |#)
>  ()
>  (:documentation "Node containing CLOS objects (classes, slots, methods
>and instances)"
>                  ))

All right, it is my fault (sig!). You have to load the files contained in
the folder (behaviors) of the geta-grapher package. These files contain the
class definitions which are missing. (The above fix solves the problem but
the drawing of the graph will slightly different.)

These "bahaviors" files are similar to extension and are automatically
loaded in our environment. That way you can extend the functionality of the
browser whitout modifiy the original files or the unit definition. But we
know that nobody loads his files a standard way.

Perhaps are we going to release the modified defunit but it depends of the
general interrest, the potential existence of any forthcoming standard
"defunit like" system, and the agreement of the original author (thank
Guillaume !). And our modifications ARE NOT YET DOCUMENTED.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mathieu Lafourcade

---
Lafourcade Mathieu
GETA (Groupe d'Etude pour la Traduction Automatique)
IMAG (Institut de Mathematiques Appliquees de Grenoble)
BP 53 38041 GRENOBLE CEDEX 9, FRANCE
Tel : (33) 76 51 43 80          Fax : (33) 76 51 44 05

mathieu.lafourcade@imag.fr