[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: geta-browser 2.0, loading pb
- To: Mathieu Lafourcade <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: geta-browser 2.0, loading pb
- From: Ernest T Rees <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1993 17:31:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: Will Fitzgerald <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <199309220635.AA23884@imag.fr>
On Wed, 22 Sep 1993, Mathieu Lafourcade wrote:
> Some people encounter problem when loading the geta-browser 2.0:
> >I've tried to use geta-browser, 2.0, but there seem to be some missing
> >class definitions, specifically draguable-node and t-links.
> >I have to comment these out to get it to work.
> >(defclass CLOS-node (#| draguable-node |# standard-node #| t-links |#)
> > ()
> > (:documentation "Node containing CLOS objects (classes, slots, methods
> >and instances)"
> > ))
> All right, it is my fault (sig!). You have to load the files contained in
> the folder (behaviors) of the geta-grapher package. These files contain the
> class definitions which are missing. (The above fix solves the problem but
> the drawing of the graph will slightly different.)
I also had to change draguable-node to geta-grapher:draguable-node.
In addition I had to change the .defu extensions on the defunit files to
.lisp and replace the logical host, working folder: in several places.