[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
how do I give my application its own icons?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: how do I give my application its own icons?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Sandra Loosemore)
- Date: 23 Sep 1993 15:09:59 -0400
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: staff hacker @ Yale Haskell project
I've already figured out how to use the :creator argument to
save-application and set-mac-file-creator so that my application and
its files aren't "owned" by MCL. But how do I install new desktop
icons for my application? I've looked at the binhex program in the
MCL examples folder but I don't really have a clue what it's doing.
Is there a man page that explains the resource file format and
terminology? (E.g., I don't have a clue what id's and BNDLs and FREFs
are.) Are we ordinary users really supposed to call undocumented,
internal MCL functions to do this sort of thing?