[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
doc viewer (opt. editor) from mac mcl?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: doc viewer (opt. editor) from mac mcl?
- From: email@example.com (Marek Lugowski)
- Date: 23 Sep 1993 20:42:57 GMT
- Distribution: world
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: The Institute for the Learning Sciences
Has anyone written or seen a document viewer (optionally, editor) in mcl,
or invoked from mcl? Something like the Apple Doc Viewer +, but - the $5k
Builder and bundling licences. :) Actually, a vastly more modest item
some nice things about it, possibly:
-- to detect where the reading human is clicking, or what
page is being read, and to communicate this to an mcl program.
-- to fairly mindlessly :) convert from Wordperfect/PC or Word/Mac
a lot of documents w/graphics without losing formatting (if editor)
-- to be able to paste text and picts in. (if editor)
-- available for a song and dance. :) (well...)
Partial solutions, pointers and ideas most welcome...
firstname.lastname@example.org (708) 467-1872
Inst. for the Learning Sciences, ev 3142
1890 Maple Avenue
Northwestern University, Evanston 60201