Re: Packages

Excerpts from mail.mark: 6-Oct-93 Re: Packages by Pete Halverson@procyon.c
> Right.  Although the loader and compiler can switch *PACKAGE* values
> whenever they read an IN-PACKAGE form, the editor probably just uses the
> first IN-PACKAGE it sees; subsequent ones don't count.  I have yet to see a
> Lisp editor that recognizes multiple IN-PACKAGE forms in a buffer and bases
> the current buffer package on the current cursor position.
Okay, I see. So, is there a way to set a buffer's package? Some form,
that when evaluated would supersede the first in-package call as far as
setting the current package goes?

Robby
Robby Findler                                               robby+@cmu.edu
Carneige Mellon University    Pittsburgh, PA                  412 681-4552