Re: Slightly Disappointing Review of MCL 2.0 in Oct MacWorld

> From: straz@cambridge.apple.com (Steve Strassmann)
>
> At  3:32 PM 10/7/93 -0500, lynch@ils.nwu.edu wrote:
>  >I trust somebody at cambridge is on the ball and is collecting all this to
>  >be forwarded to MacWorld & Apple...
> As for the editors at MacWorld, I think there's an awfully big difference
> between having Apple send them a big sack of pro-MCL mail and having
> one or more non-Apple people sending them the very same messages, if
> you know what I mean...

I cc'ed MacWorld1@applelink.apple.com in my message yesterday.  I've
noticed that almost no one else has done the same.  I would like to
suggest that if you have posted something on this topic, but didn't
copy it to MacWorld, go ahead and forward or bounce your posting to
them.  If you're about to post something on it, don't forget to copy
it to MacWorld.  Steve is right; it should come from you.

Al Reich

 | Alfred J. Reich, Ph.D.       Phone: (512) 386-4178               |
 | Knowledge-Based Systems      FAX:   (512) 386-4445               |
 | Org T210, Bldg 310           Internet: reich@austin.lockheed.com |
 | Lockheed - Austin Division   +-----------------------------------+
 | P.O. Box 17100               |
 | Austin, TX 78760-7100        |