[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Slightly Disappointing Review of MCL 2.0 in Oct MacWorld
- To: Steve Strassmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Slightly Disappointing Review of MCL 2.0 in Oct MacWorld
- From: Chris Westbury <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1993 09:35:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <9310072123.AA18933@cambridge.apple.com>
On Thu, 7 Oct 1993, Steve Strassmann wrote:
> As for the editors at MacWorld, I think there's an awfully big difference
> between having Apple send them a big sack of pro-MCL mail and having
> one or more non-Apple people sending them the very same messages, if
> you know what I mean...
I agree. I expressed my disappointment with the review directly to MacWorld.