[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MCL 3.0 and CLIM 2.0
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: MCL 3.0 and CLIM 2.0
- From: email@example.com (Hallvard Tretteberg)
- Date: 19 Oct 1993 09:35:38 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Center for Industrial Research (SI), Oslo, Norway
A recent posting announced interrupt handling code which I downloaded.
In the code there was a comment saying something like "this is a nasty
trick, but it worked in both MCL 2.1 and 3.0". I've also read
somewhere that a beta version of MCL 3.0 was demonstrated at LUV-93.
So the question is: When can we expect to buy and receive MCL 3.0 and
what will be the difference between it and the current release?
Rumours tell me that it will include threads, which I'm eagerly
waiting for. PLEASE, DON'T LET US WAIT ANY LONGER!
While I'm at it I'd also like to know when CLIM 2.0 will be available
for MCL. Are they (Lucid/Illudium?) waiting for MCL 3.0 to come out
first or are they porting it to MCL 2.0? Or are they doing both?
Dept. of Knowledge Based Systems
Box 124 Blindern, 0314 Oslo 3
Tlf: +47 22 06 79 83 or +47 22 06 73 00
Fax: +47 22 06 73 50