[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MCL 3.0 and CLIM 2.0
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: MCL 3.0 and CLIM 2.0
- From: email@example.com (Steve Lincoln's Evil Twin)
- Date: 20 Oct 1993 04:57:14 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research, MIT
- References: <HAL.93Oct19103537@monsun.si.no>
MCL 3.0 ... ooh, aah ... I wonder if it has my main wish:
A debugger comparable to Un*x lisps (for ex. CMU). At least let's see
some variable names on those stack frame entries and let's have some way to
see roughly which line in the source code we have broken in...
Anything else is icing, IMHO.