how to mix ballon help and speech

Hi all,

I would like to display a balloon help and immediatly after use the speech
manager to speack of the ballon help. I can get the string form
help-string.

I would like to specialize help-string (or any other function) to make the
string spoken just after displaying the ballon. Which function calls
help-string ?

---
Lafourcade Mathieu
GETA (Groupe d'Etude pour la Traduction Automatique)
IMAG (Institut de Mathematiques Appliquees de Grenoble)
BP 53 38041 GRENOBLE CEDEX 9, FRANCE
Tel : (33) 76 51 43 80          Fax : (33) 76 51 44 05

mathieu.lafourcade@imag.fr