[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org (Bob Hall)
- Subject: Re: member-patch.fasl
- From: email@example.com (Bill St. Clair)
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1993 17:39:53 -0500
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
At 3:07 PM 10/22/93 -0400, Bob Hall wrote:
>For a while, the 2.0 MEMBER function had a bug that could cause the whole
>mac to crash under certain circumstances. This was fixed by a patch,
>as I recall. Is this patch still necessary if I upgrade to 2.0.1?
>I can't remember the circumstances that brought about the crash, so I
>can't test to see if the bug's still there.
The patch is still necessary. It will be part of patch 3, which is
almost ready to go out, but had not been tested enough to risk making
it part of MCL 2.0.1.