[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: member-patch.fasl
- From: email@example.com (Bob Hall)
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 93 15:07:35 EDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a while, the 2.0 MEMBER function had a bug that could cause the whole
mac to crash under certain circumstances. This was fixed by a patch,
as I recall. Is this patch still necessary if I upgrade to 2.0.1?
I can't remember the circumstances that brought about the crash, so I
can't test to see if the bug's still there.