[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
FF call to Think C object code?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: FF call to Think C object code?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Beau Sheil)
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1993 15:39:33 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Xerox Corp., Palo Alto, CA
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry to ask what is probably a well worn question yet again, but...
Is it possible to FFcall code that has been compiled using Think C or does it
HAVE to be MPW object code? (Old) documentation I have seems to suggest that the
mechanism is MPW object file specific.
Thanks for any help / pointers.