[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: weird boot with MCL 2.0
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: weird boot with MCL 2.0
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1993 02:59:00 +0000
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- X400-content-type: P2-1984 (2)
- X400-mts-identifier: [/PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/;email@example.com]
- X400-originator: ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr
- X400-received: by mta mhs-relay.cs.wisc.edu in /PRMD=XNREN/ADMD= /C=US/; Relayed; Wed, 27 Oct 1993 02:00:13 +0000
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; Wed, 27 Oct 1993 02:00:08 +0000
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; Wed, 27 Oct 1993 02:59:00 +0000
- X400-recipients: non-disclosure:;
The PTable extension, and ephemeral GC, need a PMMU to run, and thus cannot
work on a 68000. You will need a hardware, not software, upgrade.
About sample code not working, maybe you should supply more details ?
PS: 5 megs in a SE ? I thought the max was 4...