MetaObject Protocol

	I was wondering if the MCL team is planning on supporting more of
the MetaObject Protocol in the near future. I would like to write a reasonably
portable application using the MOP but MCL doesn't yet support slot-definition
objects which I think I am going to need. If I knew enough about how MCL implements
CLOS maybe I could make a subclass of standard-class that had the functionality
I will need. Any info on (when or if) MCL will support more of the MOP or how
MCL implements CLOS would be greatly appreciated.

	If you send mail please send it to welch@ils.nwu.edu

	Thanks,
	John