MCL2.0.1: MMU3-for-IIci & ResEdit

I tired to apply MMU3 with ResEdit to MCL2.0.1, as per the
instructions -- but the size of the MMU3 I have is 1926, rather
than the 1840 listed in the documentation.  Is this a problem?

Also,  a minor nit.  The built 2.0.1 from my 2.0p2, since I did not
have all the .fasl's on-line.  After I save the new application as
MCL2.0.1, the welcome message when I bring it up says it is still
version 2.0p2.  Is there something that needs to be set to make the
welcome message say version 2.0.1?

Thanks - Will
Will Taylor      Recom Technologies
Artificial Intelligence Research Branch - Code FIA
NASA Ames Research Center			     (415) 604-3364
MS 269-2, Moffett Field, CA 94035-1000  taylor@ptolemy.arc.nasa.gov