[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New Files in Example Folder
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: New Files in Example Folder
- From: email@example.com (Karsten Poeck)
- Date: 12 Nov 1993 11:48:53 GMT
- Followup-to: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: University of Wuerzburg
Today I copied the realease notes for mcl2.01 from the server
and found the section:
New files in the example Folder
and so on.
However, I cannot find any of these files in my examples folder.
I installed mcl2.01 with the automatic make-procedure, so I assume,
that I have the new files. I even copied the whole MCL 2.0 -> MCL 2.0.1
again, and I cannot find any of the above files in the folder too.
Am I missing something, or is the example folder not correct?