[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Alpha- Beta pruning.. Mancala
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Alpha- Beta pruning.. Mancala
- From: email@example.com (Ashim Chhabra)
- Date: 21 Nov 1993 18:59:49 GMT
- Distribution: world
- Newsgroups: comp.ai, comp.ai.edu, comp.lang.lisp, comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Univ. of Florida CIS Dept.
- Xref: news.cambridge.apple.com comp.ai:10407 comp.ai.edu:1153 comp.lang.lisp:6585 comp.lang.lisp.mcl:4492
I am having trouble interpreting the alpha-beta search technique into actual
psedocode.. I'm thinking about using this technique for my Lisp project where
I have to make the Mancala game intelligent.
Does anyone out there have any ideas.. The algorithm in my text is not in much
detail and is hard to understand.. (Matt Ginsberg-Essentials of AI)
Please reply directly to me.. Any help would be appreciated..