[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: MCL upgrades
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>
- Date: 22 Nov 93 08:25:00 GMT
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=fr/; Relayed; 22 Nov 93 08:26:41+0100
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 22 Nov 93 08:25:00 GMT
I'm confused about the MCL upgrades. There's already been 3 or 4 MCL2.01
upgrades announced here, with no simple way to know if one has the latest.
Not to mention the APDA upgrade.
Couldn't we go back to the old ways ? Call 2.01 the APDA version, make it
available on the server as 2.01, and make later patches available as 2.01p1.