[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Request: Source for deffcfun macro (in foreign function code)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Request: Source for deffcfun macro (in foreign function code)
- From: email@example.com (E.J. Chichilnisky)
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1993 11:49:10 -0800
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
For local usage purposes, we would like to add a switch to the deffcfun
macro (in the foreign function interface code). We would like to start from
the source for deffcfun rather than rewriting it from scratch. We don't
need any underlying ff source, just the source for this macro, which
expands deffcfun statements into ff-call statements.
I'd much appreciate it if you could mail me this code. Thanks in advance -
Department of Psychology
Stanford CA, 94305
"Work to live, live to bike, bike to work!"