[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Getting Task Elapsed Times
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Getting Task Elapsed Times
- From: email@example.com (Wong Joo Fung)
- Date: 26 Nov 1993 03:32:15 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Institute Of Systems Science, NUS.
Has anyone used the (get-internal-run-time) function in MCL to calculate the
elapsed times for performing a task?
The context is that I need to determine the time taken to issue a pen gesture,
with an accuracy of up to 10 milliseconds, if possible. Although the
get-internal-run-time variable says that (get-internal-run-time) is accurate
to 1000 milliseconds, would this accuracy still hold if GC is *always* turned
Any clarification would be much appreciated.
(I was actually reading IM Vol 7 -- extended time manager and all -- until I
had the sense of mind to check up CLTL2). :-)
Thanks and regards,